Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get the girl back question again?

I got divorced about a year ago and I met this VERY nice girl. We dated not to seriously for about 8 months. She really loved me. BUT, I had to heal and find myself, so I stepped away from her for about a month and I found myself in love with her. We went to a tropical vacation after my month away and I had the best week in my life with this her. She was great!!! I felt very comfy with her. I decided be with her seriously from now on. after about a week and 1/2 after vacation she told me she needed to find herself like I did. She was crying like a fool during that conversation. I said ok well I will wait. about 2 weeks later I really started to bum and I sent her a card and flowers. I found out then that she found an old boyfriend she had been seeing. she remet him just before our vacation. everytime I talk to her she crys and says she misses me and she is afraid she might be screwing up the best she thing ever had, but she still wont come back to me. I really love her and miss her.
Get the girl back question again?
I would just give her time and tell her how you feel. That's about all you can do.
Reply:Give it time

No comments:

Post a Comment